why is every other question on here about trump?

is this site for questions, or for people to rant about trump. i swear the same questions about him are asked every single day???

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Because the moron just can't STOP doing stupid stuff for just 5 goddamn minutes.

No wonder he's on Adderall..........Christ, his investigatons, need investigations. ! Just how corrupt and ignorant of the law ***IS** this orange dumpster fire?

Yeah, now his great plan to hold the G-7 at Doral, and invite RUSSIA, who was kicked out for a REASON, is all in tatters. GEEEEEEEEE, I wonder WHY???????????

maybe *someone* in his administration, with the ability to READ, actually finally read the Emoluments clause??? Ya THINK??????????

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, there's probably little chance any of them can actually read.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

He's a character always up to no good that's why.

• A.J.
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I do believe there are many paid supporters of the Big Cheese on Y/A

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Because he's the President. Duh! Why is every other news article and radio broadcast about Trump? No different than Obama.

The swamp is scared now of him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Trump is the big story these days.  Trump's one big talent is drawing attention to himself, and he has been The Big Story since he began running for president!  The story is just getting interesting nowadays.  Trump is going to be The Big Story for the rest of the time he's in office.  That's just who he is!

This is why Yahoo Answers is divided into categories.  Don't want to talk about Trump? (I don't blame you)  Then go to a different category!

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Soviet agent stirring things up

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.