Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

What do I do because I know my lesbian friend like me?

Me and her have been friends for about more then a year now. Recently it feels like we have gotten closer. She hits me up everyday, always wants to like touch me or spends some time with me. She tells me some times she hasn’t even told her family about. She’s always touching even if we our just out and about in public. When I don’t have her attention like she gets upset at me. What could this mean or am I overthinking? We went to the beach for my birthday and she would grab my but she even slammed on the bed playing around all the time. I mean I sorta like her in a way but I don’t know if she does me. And when she’s around everyone notices how she be around me. What could this mean?  

Think about it if you really want a woman to eat your hairy hole or a man and also with a women you will get only fake co ck (dildo. )They can be satisfying for sometime but the real meat is harder stronger and a nice thick creamy stuff comes out from it which can be pleasant...

• Kaylee

Well I mean, sounds like you’re a little bi-curious. In a way it sounds like you’re more into the friendship but it also sounds like you’re interested in going for it. I feel like either way, it’s not going to end up in a regular friendship. Maybe I’m wrong but I don’t touch my friends butts in that type of way. It’s either you go for her or you don’t and I don’t really see a friendship coming out of it

• Will1 month agoReport

I’m not sure about that but ight then