Can I change my shipping address details like contact number after I've placed my order (but still awaiting for shipment) on Aliexpress?

Like the title said, can I change my shipping address details like contact number after I've placed my order (but still awaiting for shipment)?

I forgot to update my old and dead contact number before placing an order and immediately updated to it but my order was already placed.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

If you sign in to your aliexpress account, you can change it there. Also contact the seller and ask them, be sure to type the new address when you contact the seller. There is a button that allows you to communicate with the seller. They should reply back.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Your order is processed as soon as you make it so you can't go back and make any corrections after you have done it.

• Benjamin4 weeks agoReport

Well, my Shipping address is correct so maybe the courier services will just deliver it to my door. Thanks for your thoughts.

Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

don't count on getting it changed

• Benjamin4 weeks agoReport

Darn it. Well I'll just contact the courier service I've chosen and inform them about it as soon as they shipped my package.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.