Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

Christianity is a false religion. If you agree, will you say this?

Christianity is false religion and it is based on a book that includes a talking snake, boat with every species on it, a person who turns into a pillar of salt, a man swallowed whole by a whale. It is a book of fables!

If you agree, say: holy spirit is satan and jesus cast out by the prince of the devils.

Prove you don't believe! That archaic text claims that is "unpardonable." I say it every day just to prove I know the bible is fake and Christianity is false. Let me know if you said it because it proves you really know it's fake without reservation. 

There is no jesus and there is no satan and there is no such thing as a talking snake!

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Christianity is a genuine religion; it's been around 2000+ years. And you need a dictionary.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • Otto
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

In Christianity are many false religions.

But Jesus started one true religion.

So today there is one true group of worshipers of the only true God. -Psalm 83:18

Source(s): Bible
  • Is atheism a false religion based on senile dementia?

Now take your boat and go fishing for atheistic nonsense, and take it to the Monkey Museum?

"Then Satan, your god, will give you a medal for the valour of eternal hell!"

• 3 weeks ago

That's the only kind of religion there is.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

With regard to christ-based faith, God does not 

acknowledge the way in which He is being sought. 

Jesus sold his soul, took a loan out against the 

Good Lord, and pretended to be a part of God Himself. 

Jesus *IS* Satan.

• 3 weeks ago

Of course, you're entitled to your opinion, but what IF you're not exactly right? Why are you willing to risk it?

Some would say people who believe as you do are angry with God for something. Others would just say you're arrogant and pretending to know what is beyond us--which no one does for sure.

• Michael3 weeks agoReport

No, it's just that your trepidation proves you have some sliver of belief. It's best to get rid of all of it so you can be free

• 3 weeks ago

No religion is true.

Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Whatever floats your boat and makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside is ok with me.

• 3 weeks ago

You want us to do these things for "you", to prove to "you" but we don't get to know who "you" are.

• 3 weeks ago

WRONG IT IS NOT FAKE...U WILL FIND OUT...IF U WONT EVER PRAY U R WASTING TIME HERE...IVE SAID THIS 99 TIMES..devil could talk....he was inside the snake...WAKE UP...YOUR RANT IS FULL OF LIES..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.