Do you think it was karma that he fell in love with me?

He met me at a strip club and saw I was making a lot of money so early on, he pulled me aside and tried to set up a deal where I gave him money.

I said hell no! My mom didn't raise me to do that lol, for real. If she taught me anything at all! 

And he just wanted to have sex with me, but he ended up falling in love. And well, it's not easy to love me and I hurt him, and he ended giving a lot money to me!

Feelings aside, if I view this objectively,

Was this all some intense karma for him? Because he wanted to use me? 

I still love him, but I'm just looking at this in a silly way, you could say 

give me a lapdance baby ;)

Or it could be BAD "KARMA" on your PART and he could be LYING to get to YOUR MONEY!.........😂😂😂😂

I mean, you are a good person, why do you care why he fell in love with you. So you think he is not a good person. Idk. My mother is your opposite she prefers b*tches over me. She treats those like angels and me like crap. You are more like me. x

I also love kind hearted people. x

It's why I avoid people who treat me like crap from now on.

He wanted to make money off you some way but you said no. Then he wanted sex but fell in love. Then you didn't love him back and he gave you a lot of money. Interesting story. I guess he had money to give and it was some sort of parting gift?

• Yes

*Yawn*

Sounds like two losers who were created for one another.

Two sex addicted greedy people who can only be with others who are like them. Come back when you have a real question...

• In

"Dear Penthouse Forum..."