Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

atheists, what would you do if you die & turn out there is hell but you get to choose to be demons, would you?

but you have to have pin or you look burn, if you become demon

Best Answer

If the choice is to look burn or to be burn, I will choose look burn.

And teach evil class.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-rvl0esn5o

Youtube thumbnail

• Nous

Look at the terrible intolerance, hatred, bigotry, homophobia and persecution by Christians towards others! No DECENT persons wants to spend a minute in such company let alone eternity! Christians show Hell would be a much nicer place!

• Archer

You seem to believe that 'yours' is the only choice offered.

• poldi2

"you have to have pin or you look burn" - sorry, that makes zero sense.

• Amber

Well, obviously I don't believe any of it exists but there is a slim possibility, right? I could be wrong.

I have no idea what you said in the sentence you wrote but I think I could be a good demon. I'd quite enjoy having long nails because I can never seem to grow my nails long before they snap of. I'd like a tan as well, and Hell is meant to be very hot. And at least Satan can admit he's a jerk, God is a jerk but seems to think he isn't but then that depends on which version of the testament you choose to follow.

Sure.Can I be a succubus please?

nope . all religions , gods , demons , and holy books , were invented by man as a means of control of the masses by the elites .