Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

atheists, what would you do if you die & turn out there is hell but you get to choose to be demons, would you?

but you have to have pin or you look burn, if you become demon

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

If the choice is to look burn or to be burn, I will choose look burn.

And teach evil class.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-rvl0esn5o

Youtube thumbnail

• Nous
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Look at the terrible intolerance, hatred, bigotry, homophobia and persecution by Christians towards others! No DECENT persons wants to spend a minute in such company let alone eternity! Christians show Hell would be a much nicer place!

• Archer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You seem to believe that 'yours' is the only choice offered.

• poldi2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

"you have to have pin or you look burn" - sorry, that makes zero sense.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Amber
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Well, obviously I don't believe any of it exists but there is a slim possibility, right? I could be wrong.

I have no idea what you said in the sentence you wrote but I think I could be a good demon. I'd quite enjoy having long nails because I can never seem to grow my nails long before they snap of. I'd like a tan as well, and Hell is meant to be very hot. And at least Satan can admit he's a jerk, God is a jerk but seems to think he isn't but then that depends on which version of the testament you choose to follow.

• 1 month ago

Sure.Can I be a succubus please?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

nope . all religions , gods , demons , and holy books , were invented by man as a means of control of the masses by the elites .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.