Why doesn't England annex Northern Ireland over Brexit ?

Brexit Brexit eh. Would it not simpler if we annexed Northern Ireland and made it part of England and have policies in place that ensure

the demands and rights of our loyalist Protestant countrymen?

To hell with Brussels and why are we delaying Brexit? A no deal surely is better then no deal?Twas a rather warm day. I had a glorious walk across the moors and the green, yellow and brown fauna is absolutely beautiful. I walked my dogs and later enjoyed a drink at my tavern.The autumns are a glorious month especially the nights. Soon guy fawkes will be burnt on a stake on my Heath. Later on I'm having drinks with my friends at the tavern again!

Go away Harrison " a no deal is better than no deal" that about sums up your intelligence levels

Northern Ireland belongs to Ireland not England... English land grabbing days are finished...

I am a cider drinker 

I drinks it all of the day 

I am a cider drinker 

It soothes all me troubles away 

Oh arr oh arr aay 

Oh arr oh arr aay

• gerald

that's gratitude for ya who built the motorways in England Paddy Tarmac and co, Wimpy ? and you an Irishman come Welshman British aristocrat n all