Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Is it a coincidence that America started to decline after the Civil Rights Movement?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i dont think so

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Actually it started declining after Nixon's resignation!

That's when Republicans started allowing foreign companies to start flooding our markets with cheap inferior products! Which devastated American owned manufacturers!

A deliberate act of sabotage to decimate union political power that supported the DNC!

That's when the downward spiral began!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would not place the cause as the Civil Rights movement. It was evidenced by Roe v Wade and Madeline O'Hara's cases.

Civil rights is the championing of "minority causes". God instructed his people (or those who wish to have his approval) to "defend the defenseless". Civil Rights and the current drive to protect the LBGT community from harm are but two examples of what we should be doing.

As for O'Hara's crusades' and the murder of the innocents they are clearly unrighteousness. It is the abandoning of righteousness that caused the decline.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's no coincidence. drugs, gays, diseases, illegals, ghettos, minorities, and prisons started getting out of control.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I do not see us in any decline. Financially, my situation has gotten better over the years and I don't even work.

• 1 month ago

If you call going to the moon "decline."

• 1 month ago

Evidence of "decline"? Do you mean losing your right to bully minorities?

• humpty
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

American decline started with the election of Ronald Reagan and his mantra of tax avoidance. Without the ability to pay for infrastructure maintenance and public education decline was inevitable.

The Civil Rights movement began in the 1830s, and America did not start to decline until the 1980s. You are a century and a half off.

• xg6
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That's not what happened and you can tell that to the Grand Wizard at the next Klan meeting

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Is it a coincidence that you went anonymous to ask this question?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.