Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Why is Hillary suddenly calling her fellow democrats "Russian assets"?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • abdul
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

She is the Russian asset, and she wants to divert attention away from herself. I love what Tulsi Gabbard had to say about Hillary and her comment. "Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long," Ms. Gabbard hit it on the head with that tweet, IMHO.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

maybe cause thats what she thinks they are

• 4 weeks ago

They're all Russian assets...including her-obviously.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

She's referring to Tulsi gabbard, a congresswoman from Hawaii who has run a relatively conservative campaign for president. Once again, Clinton, well perhaps phrasing things inartfully is telling the truth. Gabbard, at least as far as anyone knows, it's not working for the Russians in a literal sense, the Russians are certainly supporting her campaign. Russian agents online has been pushing Cabarrus candidacy, along with the candidacy of businessmen Andrew Yang, as a way to hopefully divided the Democratic electorate.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

It seems as though the liberals are suddenly becoming anti-Russian. Like Hillary picking on this Tulsi Gabbard who was a major in the US Army. It has to have a political reason. My guess is that the reason is because more information will be coming out about Hillary's "Russian dossier" that will be embarrassing to democrats, Hillary, deep state, etc. So they are muddying the water as much as they can. And they have no problem with eating their own, especially those who can't be corrupted, and therefore not really one of them. In other words, Tulsi Gabbard, is one of the few honest democrats who puts her country before her party and can't be bought.

• Ranchmom1
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

If I were going to vote for a Democrat (I'm not), Tulsi would be the one.

• 4 weeks ago

She might be poking the bear to see if conspiracy-minded democrats take the bait and rally to her like corporatism did in the last election.

• Sherry
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

She may be following orders, or she may be crazy. Either way, she is being given a platform. That's interesting.

• 4 weeks ago

Never correct your enemy while they are making a mistake!

Source(s): Napoleon Bonaparte
  • 4 weeks ago

Hoping she might be called on to save the party.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.