Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 3 weeks ago

I have no history of infections but these days when my bf performs oral sex on me he gets a pimple on his upper lip, should I be concerned?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Every time? That would be highly unusual. I think you have a hygiene problem and need to take better care of your privates.

• Linda
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

It probably has nothing to do with you and it's just teenage acne. The mouth is a common area to get zits.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Your boyfriend probably has Herpes Simplex Type I (the kind of herpes that causes cold sores or fever blisters on the lips). It's quite common, and most people have at least one outbreak of it sometime during their life; and many people have several outbreaks. He probably had the beginning of a cold sore (often resembling a "pimple", in the early stages) when he performed oral sex on you, but it hadn't yet developed into an open lesion at that time.

Herpes Simplex Type I isn't a sexually transmitted disease, but it's very contagious when someone is having an outbreak. If your boyfriend has an outbreak and has oral sex with you, or kisses you on the mouth, or even touches an open lesion on his lips and touches you, he can spread Herpes Simplex I to you.

After someone has one outbreak, he will always carry the herpes virus dormant in his body. It's very possible that your boyfriend will have several outbreaks of "pimples" on his lips. If he has an open lesion on his lips, he can dab some Campho-phenique and that will dry it up.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

maybe he should go get it checked out

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I'd worry about genital herpes, which can present as a pimple.

Maybe you have no history of infections, but when you are intimate with a partner, you are exposed to all of theirs.

• Byrd
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Maybe your *** needs washed

• Jolene
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Yes. You should be concerned that your bf is incapable of washing his face, especially after engaging in oral sex.

• Lujk
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

send pics of the 'area' and i will determine

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.