help with leopard Halloween costume?

I only have till the 25th to get a costume together, and I have like $30 to do so. I want to be a leopard, but nothing super sleezy or too sexy. I was thinking a bodysuit, but can't find a bodysuit that is cheap enough, and will be shipped in time. Plus it will be cold when I need to wear my costume, so I wanted to wear black ripped jeans, yet I can't seem to find reasonably priced jeans!! HELPPPP!!! I don't want to go all out because my makeup is going to be the wo factor. Suggestions? HELP! Im on a time restraint, and budget

I've noticed the leopard print is very popular this season. I've seen some blouses and dresses at H&M and Forever 21 that are cute and affordable, so try to check those places. Thrift stores are an affordable option, as well. Then just find a makeup tutorial on Youtube - there are lots of ideas. Have fun!

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=leopa...

• denise

Could you find a leopard 'onesie'?.

That would be a warmer outfit for the evening.

• drip

Thrift store for black pants and a leopard print top. Look at wal Mart type stores for a headband with cat ears,

maybe you could go visit a thrift store and see what they have