POLL: Any comments on WalMart customer service?

Some employees are good such as my brother but some employees speak ebonics and are extremely lazy. 

• John

I work there i love it

• Binks

I worked in customer service there for a while, and it is the most uncontrolled environment I've ever experienced. Irate customers trying to get their money back on half eaten packages of food, shysters trying to launder money on gift cards, people trying to return televisions that they owned at least a year, a total charade on reality. Best to have an iron constitution, because I have seen some there crying hysterically in the back room. I got out after three months.

• audrey

Pretty sad. Very rarely do they even speak to you, let alone smile. They won't open a full service check out till 7 am, even if you're handicapped. You have to use self checkout. Shelves aren't stocked. Ok enough. But I can't afford to shop anywhere else.😡

• Blonde

Depends on where you live, each Walmart is different.

• Olive

I dont care for their customer service at nights cause can hardly find anyone around if need help

• Yes

It sucks to do that kind of job. I know a girl who works that job, but she's good at it though.

• ioerr

it's a s hitty, low paid job that i wouldn't wish on anyone

the few times i've had to deal with them it went fine

😄 They're annoying when they can't handle return approvals on their own.

I must've gotten one call every 5 minutes for an approval and go backs. 🥴😏