Why does a girl have to be hateful just because a customer wanted me instead?

Some girls pounce on customers like vultures, while half of the time I wait for them to come to me.

I was just sitting and these guys signal me to come over while simultaneously some black girl is trying to convince one of them to get a dance...

I'm like that's awkward, I know not to say anything or even look at her while I wait for the guy to tell her no, we want her (me). And I didn't look at her I just walked right over to the customer.  I don't want to ignite any huffing and puffing chimpanzee to go off at me.

Then several dances later after I long forgot about her as I'm walking away I see her laugh/snicker at me. Get over it girl, you can't be everybody's type. 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

what is ur snapchat?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

She most likely is a single mom with no man in her life. That's common amongst her people.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Chimpanzee? I thought you had a bit more class than that, but I guess you proved me wrong. You're nothing but a classless ho.

• blue pixie
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

If you can't handle humor than oh well. Not everything has to be super serious, I can snicker too

• 4 weeks ago

Black girls are jealous of white and Hispanic girls because generally they are better looking. I'm sorry this isn't PC but its the truth.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.