Why does a girl have to be hateful just because a customer wanted me instead?

Some girls pounce on customers like vultures, while half of the time I wait for them to come to me.

I was just sitting and these guys signal me to come over while simultaneously some black girl is trying to convince one of them to get a dance...

I'm like that's awkward, I know not to say anything or even look at her while I wait for the guy to tell her no, we want her (me). And I didn't look at her I just walked right over to the customer.  I don't want to ignite any huffing and puffing chimpanzee to go off at me.

Then several dances later after I long forgot about her as I'm walking away I see her laugh/snicker at me. Get over it girl, you can't be everybody's type. 

what is ur snapchat?

She most likely is a single mom with no man in her life. That's common amongst her people.

Chimpanzee? I thought you had a bit more class than that, but I guess you proved me wrong. You're nothing but a classless ho.

• blue pixie
      4 weeks agoReport

If you can't handle humor than oh well. Not everything has to be super serious, I can snicker too

Black girls are jealous of white and Hispanic girls because generally they are better looking. I'm sorry this isn't PC but its the truth.