I got married to a man who had a child with a woman on DACA & she’s a vindictive awful person. In what circumstances could she be deported? ?

• Foofa

If she commits a felony. But let's be frank...you married a guy with a messy backstory and you did this knowingly. There comes a point when personal responsibility becomes an issue. Unless this man lied to you about the spurious nature of his baby mama this is your fault. Just divorce him if the ghosts of his past are untenable to you.

DACA can be revoked, with deportation/mandatory departure, if a holder is convicted of any crime.

• Lisa A

You would do that to your husband's child? you would take away his mother? You are a vindictive awful person.

• maddie1 month agoReport

Honestly you don’t know **** about my situation so you really don’t have room to say **** about me

• y

Sure she's the vindictive one?

• maddie1 month agoReport