Would Asian countries  perform voluntary surgeries for an American?

I want a hysterectomy and my tubes burned but American doctors won’t do it because I’m young. Someone told me doctors in Asian countries like China would do it if I just pay them outright?

2 Answers

  • 3 weeks ago

    Sure but go to a country like India where education of doctors is very good.

  • 3 weeks ago

    Just go to Mexico.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.