This is more like a technical selling question.?

Should i trade 2016 Razer Blade 16gb ram, gtx 1060, intel i7 and 1tb storage for a 2017 Macbook Pro 15" 16gb ram?

It depends on what you do.

If you game a lot on Razer Blade don’t trade it in. If you do more casual stuff the Razer blade is fine but the MacBook might give you a better experience.

If I were you I wouldn’t trade it in.

• Fulano

The Macbook's specs are a fair amount slower, but if you want the Mac OS for whatever reason, then go for it.

Personally I'm not at all impressed with Apple's business practices, especially with all their efforts in preventing people from fixing their devices that they intentionally leave flaws in. Their devices will have the same hardware flaws in them for generations, even though people notify them of the problems. The only reason I can think of a company doing that is because they want to make more money off of repairs or replacements.

Apple is a more secure system in my opinion. but it does not play games like a windows system - unless you use Steam.

Plus if you have an iPhone the integration between phone and Mac Pro is cool.

• Rayal

Sure if you want a Mac and not a windows computer.