What are some companies that hire people with criminal backgrounds?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

Although they don't mention this much in public, many entertainment-related companies have lax standards regarding criminal backgrounds....as long as you can provide them a valuable service.

Think about the various "talents" who have been convicted for crimes ranging from drugs & alcohol to domestic violence to gang-related shootings and killings.  With them on the payroll, it's difficult for the companies that make billions off them to justify making lesser convictions automatic disqualifications for support and administrative jobs.

I know a guy who works for a major record label.  He has a a felony DUI on his record...several people who work administrative jobs have minor drug convictions on their records.  I know another guy who does sound and lighting for the TV and Movie studios.  Two of the guys on his crew have past marijuana possession convictions, another has an assault conviction from a bar fight 20 years ago.

• 4 weeks ago

Some inner-city programs specifically reach out to convicts. There is one near me that hires felons to help them get a GED and certifications as a personal trainer, while paying them to perform personal training, under experienced supervision.

• 1 month ago

Apparently the Republicans, most Religious places of worship, Pub kitchens.....

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

have you considered a career in the commuter railroad industry ? many entry level jobs .

mtabsc.info/employment

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

The DNC? ....................

• 1 month ago

The current White House and the Trump organization. It's their business model

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Disney World of course

• 1 month ago

The Republican Party.

• 1 month ago

Obviously Urban politics.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.