Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

is a brexit a warning to children, do not cut of the nose to spite the face?

The whole Brexit fiasco is a warning to everyone. Don't bother voting. Your vote will be ignored by the traitors in Parliament and democracy is a lie

• gerald

created by the conservatives for the conservatives backed by their supporters and some wealthy media barons , it is what it is that is a disaster as has their austerity program we are crumbling before our eyes its been good for some hence their support , everyone else is to blame their bedroom tax poll tax dementia tax universal credit corporation tax policies that made Bezos a trillionaire half our National debt one man that's tory Britain and its future is plain to see but many will never see it how selfish

• gerald
      1 month agoReport

my lady there are 66million people in Britain 17 is not even a third

Yeah, a better warning would be, your elders are trying to kill you

Yes, it's the masons who want it and we all know they're a danger to children

• Tony
      1 month agoReport

I don't know how many masons there are in the UK, but I doubt it's as high as 17.4 million.