Who? asked in TravelAsia PacificChina · 1 month ago

I want to visit china but I am too afraid of communism how can I deal with this?

Don't come, stay at home

Google Hangzhou first-the most touristy city in China,then buy a flight ticket to Hangzhou and then just send an email to me,I will arrange everything for you,of course the back ticket should be paid by yourself

First of all, China is not communist anymore. It's still ruled by Communist Party, but it's not communist. The modern China is a capitalist country with open market system. This isn't like in North Korea where every move is monitored and limited. You will do fine there as long as you don't steal or kill people. Safety is also relatively good because there are cameras everyone and they have advanced facial recognition system. The main challenge is the language barrier as many can't speak English. You must also avoid eating street foods and always check for expiry date when shopping.

*I've been to many cities in China.

Do not worry about it. Communism is nothing in China and you can find out lots of foreign tourists in each big cities in China. Chinese people are very friendly to any tourist. I'm a local Chinese guy living and working in Changsha. Welcome to China. My email: 2586624090@qq.com I can help you out at my end for FREE.

• Dj2541

China is communist in name only, it is in reality Capitalism on steroids. There are no social welfare programs available as you would experience in a communist or socialist country!!!!!

Tell them they’re bad boys and they need to stop being communists.

• ..

Stupidly ignorant. Don't openly criticise the Government, then you have no problem.

Source(s): Been there 4 times.
    • ..
      1 month agoReport

Believe what you want........

Go. Just keep your mouth shut and obey not only laws, but customs.