Lesbian friend always talking about all these girls hitting on her?

I don’t have many gay friends but recently became friends with this girl who is gay. She keeps going on about these girls that hit her up on social media like excessively 

What’s that about?

• reme_1

She needs other peoples' approval.

A good lesbian is hard to find, especially on dating sites where 98% of the "lesbians" are straight men and couples looking for a third. Why wouldn't they be hitting her up? Is something wrong with her?

Source(s): In case you think I'm exaggerating, this is what we have to deal with: https://lesbiansoftinder.tumblr.com/

I think that's about her bragging and boasting about how many girls hit on her. I think there's something else here tho, try asking her why she always does that or feels the need to do that

They do Not beleive in GOD, thus are Not obeying the Bible!  Thus they care only for each of themselves and what they may each get for themselves! 

Homosexuals/ Atheists cannot feel or care for anyone one else other than their self.  Not unless it is how they are going to "use" the other person! Because they canNOT feel any LOVE!  LOVE comes only from and with GOD!