shaved almost all of my nose hair, is there anything I can do to minimise risk of illness or infection?

so I stupidly got carried away with the electric trimmer an removed all of my nose hair apart from a few patches of short hairs. a Google search told me this isn't recommended, and could potentially result in infection and in the absolute worst case scenario, death. as a hypochondriac this was pretty much the last thing I needed to know. I'm already scared to go out in case I inhale some bacteria ridden air, is there anything else I can do to minimise the chances of something nasty happening ? or should I tell all my nearest and dearest how much I love them now ?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes. Write your will and say good bye to all those you love. Absence of nose hair kills millions every day.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Have you noticed that ladies don't have nose hair?

Are we all dead?

• Brian
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Sorry, you're toast.

• 1 month ago

YOu will be fine, its not going to impact you that significantly. And its not bacteria, its viruses and if you inhale a lot you will get sick regardless off a lot or a little nose hair. You cant let what-ifs like this take over your life. And you certainly are not going to die, geesh.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.