I'm a 50 yr old Male  I'm trying to express myself Getting the courage to Look to meet A she male or trans  I've never done this ?

I'm getting the courage to actually do this type always been attractive to shemales and trans I'm in sterling heights Michigan  I have never done this before Looking to meet

Sasha, Elizabeth, and Clones pretty much said it all. A lot of men (most of whom identify as 'straight') have developed a fetish for transgender mtf (most often pre-op) due to the increase in pron featuring them.

Men who view a lot of pron tend to get bored with the same old subject material, so they have to seek out more extreme or 'taboo' material to get the excitement back. Gay pron is sometimes a bridge too far (although many straight men view it as well), but they can rationalize pre-op mtf transgender pron because they 'look female'.

Don't look to Transwomen, we don't want you.

• reme_1

CAll the gay center and ask for the trans support group.

Very few transsexual women are at all interested or comfortable being with a person who fetishises them. Your best bet is to find one who needs to support herself through prostitution, and pay her well. BTW, how does that "express yourself"?

Ok, good luck! Just don't expect shemales and trans women to look the way they do in porn, cause most of them look like your regular, everyday normal gal, js

• "She-male" is a highly derogatory slur for trans people. That term comes from porn and is more or less the equivalent of the "N" word, so I would suggest you don't use it.

Next, what you see in porn in fake and in no way represents what real trans people are like. What are trans people like? Trans men are just like other men and trans women are just like other women.

Which brings me to my next point. Maybe you think trans women are all sex workers or something? Well, again, that is absolutely not true and is a false, negative stereotype. We have jobs and lives like everyone else. I myself am a medical professional and have been for more than 35 years.

Last, like many people you have a false idea about who trans people are. I would suggest you just forget about meeting trans people because what you want is not what we're about. We're people, just like everyone else.

.

Source(s): me-woman who was born transsexual (post-op)