How do I make money off of old clothes ?

I have so many old clothes I don’t wear anymore and they’re just taking up so much space. I know you can sell them on places like Depop but I don’t think people would want any of them. They’re all in good condition, but some of the pieces are from like 2 years ago and so are not really in fashion anymore. most of them are from really good brands like calvin klein and adidas so i don’t really want to just throw them out.

• 4 days ago

A 2nd hand clothing store is your best bet.

OH MY GOD who would ever wear something that is 2 (TWO) years old?  Especially good brand like you claim to have.  Give them to goodwill but I doubt anyone would want 2 (TWO) year old clothes.

Oh for the record I have clothes I go back to that are over 30 years old that look as good today as back then!

sell them online or to friends!

A few ideas:

1.  Most areas have consignment stores.  Make an appointment.  The staff will only agree to take clothes they think they can sell.  You'll get a percentage of the sale price and the store will also get a percentage.

2. There are websites like Craigs, List, Facebook, and Next-door where you can list items for sale.  Lots of people list clothing and accessories.

3. Community and or neighborhood "yard" sale.

4.  Give them away.  Realize that you've already received vale for wearing these clothes and you can now let go and allow these items help someone else.  Donations to places like Goodwill, ARC, women's shelters, etc. are tax deductible.  

You sell them. Then you earn money.

You can sell them on local retail? Or just give them free to people who needs them if youre not going to sell