English people why do you hate the Irish all those nasty comments in the Daily Mail Ireland v New Zealand rugby game?

• Tavy
    Favorite Answer

Newspaper comments are made by bored ignorant people with nothing better to do.

I no longer read them, I suggest you do the same.

Everyone's a Troll these days.

The English are morons.  They hate everyone.  I think the reason they hate the Irish is because they feel they are lower class than the Irish.  I know I feel the English are lower class.

The Irish taught the English and the Scots to read, write count to ten. They've never forgiven thevIrish for it.

Stupid assumption, to judge the whole country by a few opinions based on sporting rivalry.

One of the best vacations my wife and I went on was to Dingle in County Kerry. WONDERFUL people, and gorgeous countryside.

Daily Mail readers hate everyone, I wouldn't take it personally

In fact if you are singled out by them I'd take it as a badge of honour, you must be doing something right

• Spider-Man

I read the Daily express site seem to be way worse is that right saying Irish trying to get one over England because so time ago our great granddaddies stole land potatoes.