lando asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

How come Republicans had an issue with Carter's Farm that he had to get rid of but not all the emolument Clause violations Trump has made?

If you think about how Trump has profited from the presidency it's ridiculous from having vacations and forcing secrete service to pay for stay and using golf cars at Trump resorts, from having foreign leaders gain favor with him by staying at Trump property, from his kids negotiating business deals with foreign countries while Trump is in office, from having White House staff stay at Trump properties to gain favor with him, from changing tax laws just to benefit him and other wealthy individuals, plan to host the G7, never putting his businesses in a blind Trust, never releasing his taxes to show that there's not a conflict of interest, from redirecting military flights to have the soldiers stay at his Dublin Golf Resort. It's also ironic that Trump wants to accuse Hunter Biden of corruption when you take into consideration all go corrupt business deals that Trump's kids and son-in-law are currently doing. Trump's children have been team so corrupt that Awkward has agreed that part of their settlement for their fraud charity lawsuit is that Trump and his kids are not allowed to run a charity in New York for several years.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I think there is no legitimate definition of corruption that wouldn't cover the president participating in a government contract award to himself. If that isn't corruption, the very concept of corruption does not exist.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because no such thing happened. You're just butt hurt over your precious idiot Carter.

• 2 months ago

This is not the first time you have been accused of having meth for breakfast...I have heard it before...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Carter's farm? WTF are you ranting about now?

• lando2 months agoReport

I know using historical references definitely goes over your head but try and think

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Yavan
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Because Trump is John Galt, the Messiah of the conservative religion.

They don't understand.

How can the peasants complain about the king?

Trump is the promised one. The rich (white) guy who will solve everything by being so rich and awesome!

Conservatism is a stupid religion.

• Mr Pottimus
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Man-Caused Global Warming is a religion. I dare not say it is stupid.

• 2 months ago

Republicans have one set of rules for Democratic Presidents and a different set for Republican Presidents.

• 2 months ago

He's a criminal. He broke the Law.

• lando2 months agoReport

If you're talking about Trump being a criminal that broke the law I totally agree

• 2 months ago

your rant,...it is because of the meth you did at breakfast

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.