Aged care in Australia is better than many countries.I like to visit these people some have no family.No matter the diversity care is given?

Aged care is so families like Grubbie can continue to lead their own selfish life. One day when Grubbie is old and infirm , he will find out that there is no-one there to look after him , karma.

NOPE!!!!!!!!!! they take a huge amount of the sale of the persons house to go into a home..so not that good really ……

aussies work their butt off to get a home and they think when they die family and loved ones will inherit it..

WRONG!!!!!!! if they need to be looked after in old age ..old people home owners get most of money.....

pension is not enough for the greedy owners

If you're all ears then go for it. You could learn something from them.

That is very good of you . I am sure any retirement village or nursing home would be happy for you to visit and talk with the residents . I used to work in age care facilities and the residents enjoyed having me to talk to in my trabels around the buildings doing maintenance .

I'm way too poor to afford all the fancy medication that would make me old enough to become an old white male punching bag at a diversity staffed suffering home.