Why is my Ninja Coffe Bar not filling the carafe all the way anymore?

I have tried looking around on the internet for this answer, most of which point to "specialty coffee brews less" blah blah blah...

I am talking about any style. When I got ot brand new (when they first came out and were all over infomercials haha) it filled perfectly.

Now, a regular brew option only fills the carafe half way. The remainder of the water sits in the machine and then runs out all over the counter/floor.

For instance, I had it set to brew a pot this morning. I woke up to the smell of coffee and walked into the kitchen. Half a carafe was brewed and the remainder of the water came out onto my counter, then spilled onto the floor. I had to run the equivalent of a travel mug into my carafe for it to finish filling, and for my coffee to taste right.

Someone please help me...I like my coffee with creamer and sugar...not stress!

I'm not familiar with that particular coffee maker but I don't think it's that far off from, say, a Keurig in terms of mechanics.

Without actually being able to look at the machine I'd probably first try to rule out there being some kind of obstruction in the water system. When was the last time you cleaned/descaled the machine? Descaling is important because it gets rid of any calcium/mineral buildup that forms over time. You can use Ninja's descaling solution or white vinegar typically. Your machine's guide should have instructions on how to do it exactly.

If it still doesn't work right even after being properly cleaned then you probably want to contact the manufacturer if it's still within the warranty and see how you can get it serviced.

This might be something that you would contact the company about.

If this is a fairly new unit it still might be under warranty and they would either fix it, or replace it.

And I'm not sure what time you'll wake up to the