OG chick asked in PetsOther - Pets · 4 weeks ago

Which bunny should I choose a F caramel and black patch tort mini lop or F satin seal point Siamese mini lop? (Black and white)?

Idk which one to choose which one should I get? They both pretty but I paid $200 but dk which one to choose help please

The satin one has shimmery coat and both females

• *****

If you're paying that exorbitant amount of money, I'm assuming you intend to show and breed this rabbit. So you should choose the one that most closely adheres to the breed standard. I believe a silky or satin coat type is considered a serious fault in the mini lop (at least in the USA), which is to have a rollback coat. I also believe the other pattern/color you describe is a non-recognized color in the breed. Personally, I wouldn't buy either, and especially not at that ridiculous price. I'd be super skeptical of a breeder selling rabbits with clear faults for prices that would only be supported for an absolutely top of the line show animal.

• audrey

I know nothing about rabbits, but the satin shimmery one sounds prettier. And for $200 it had better be pretty. Lol

• Norman

It doesn't matter,they all taste the same.