OG chick asked in PetsOther - Pets · 4 weeks ago

Which bunny should I choose a F caramel and black patch tort mini lop or F satin seal point Siamese mini lop? (Black and white)?

Idk which one to choose which one should I get? They both pretty but I paid $200 but dk which one to choose help please

The satin one has shimmery coat and both females

3 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

If you're paying that exorbitant amount of money, I'm assuming you intend to show and breed this rabbit. So you should choose the one that most closely adheres to the breed standard. I believe a silky or satin coat type is considered a serious fault in the mini lop (at least in the USA), which is to have a rollback coat. I also believe the other pattern/color you describe is a non-recognized color in the breed. Personally, I wouldn't buy either, and especially not at that ridiculous price. I'd be super skeptical of a breeder selling rabbits with clear faults for prices that would only be supported for an absolutely top of the line show animal.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I know nothing about rabbits, but the satin shimmery one sounds prettier. And for $200 it had better be pretty. Lol

• Norman
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It doesn't matter,they all taste the same.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.