Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Has Democrats mastered to brainwash their Sheeple into believeing what they are told to believe?

with the fake news................

• xg6

First of all, no one tells me what to think.  I visit both liberal and conservative web sites and make up my own mind.  

No, that is a right-wing sort of thing.

Your question  is proof positive that Republicans have. In this case, you're the sheep.

Yes.

And, I truly feel sorry all of my Democrat/Liberal/Socialist friends.

I think that it is a damn shame how the Democratic Party, with the aid of The Progressive Propaganda Machine of CNN/MSNBC has used their unlimited resources to turn the disappointment of Hillary's loss in the Presidential Election among my Democrat/Liberal/Socialist friends into a tunnel vision, mind numbing hatred for President Trump, Conservatives, and even themselves.

The constant bombardment of hate filled rhetoric from The Progressive Propaganda Machine of CNN/MSNBC has created a totally different mindset among my Democrat/Liberal/Socialist friends, where they are now constantly seeking out the negative.

The result has been a dramatic lowering of both the psychological and physiological threshold for invoking the emotions of anger, contempt, and hate among my Democrat/Liberal/Socialist friends,........... and it must be directed toward someone........ even ones self, friends, family, and other Party members.

They now wake up every morning and embark on a frenzied search for some reason to be offended and to hate, without understanding that the search is out of a compulsion to find justification for their media induced mindset and addiction to negativism and hate.

The Dark News Progressive Propaganda Machine has turned disappointment into a sickness of hatred........... a serious and consuming mental illness among my Democrat/Liberal /Socialist friends and should be held responsible for their care.

Coloring books, Play Doh, and safe places will not be enough to correct this mental illness.

Our Democrat/Liberal/Socialist friends deserve pity.

Which Fox talking head taught you what a “sheeple” is? Now you endlessly parrot what they taught you to say. The irony is sad yet hilarious.

It seems to me capitalists have mastered brainwashing most of the population

No but you sure has failed at English

• Jeff S

Nope it's Trumpturds brainwashed from birth!