I broke my computer I used flex tape it worked but now it shows that black screen?

Best Answer

Dude, you can't just cover your whole screen with flex tape and say it's fixed LMAOOOOOOOO

"Hi, Phil Swift here with Flex Tape! The super-strong waterproof tape! That can instantly patch, bond, seal, and repair! Flex tape is no ordinary tape; its triple thick adhesive virtually welds itself to the surface, instantly stopping the toughest leaks. Leaky pipes can cause major damage, but Flex Tape grips on tight and bonds instantly! Plus, Flex Tape’s powerful adhesive is so strong, it even works underwater! Now you can repair leaks in pools and spas in water without draining them! Flex Tape is perfect for marine, campers, and RVs! Flex Tape is super strong, and once it's on, it holds on tight! And for an emergency auto repair, Flex Tape keeps its grip, even in the toughest conditions! Big storms can cause big damage, but Flex Tape comes super wide, so you can easily patch large holes. To show the power of Flex Tape, I sawed this boat in half! And repaired it with only Flex Tape! Not only does Flex Tape’s powerful adhesive hold the boat together, but it creates a super strong watertight seal, so the inside is completely dry! Yee-doggy! Just cut, peel, stick and seal! Imagine everything you can do with the power of Flex Tape!"

• your mistake was using Flex Tape. that crap is expensive.

it needs a technician

then you need to use more flex tape

When you broke your computer, did you ensure that the connectors for the screen that connect the screen to the actual physical display are securely connected? If not, then there may be your problem. I doubt you're dumb enough to have put Flex Tape across the front of the screen like some others are mentioning.

Hey! Phil Swift here for transparent flex tape! The super strong, waterproof, see through tape! *proceeds to saw boat in half*

Try Next time Feviquick

meybe try glue next time