Are Australians a bit sore about the fact that they have been knocked out of 2 World Cups by England this year?

That’s got to hurt. 

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

No it is ONLY A GAME

• amy
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I really dont care. I like field hockey and AFL. Try Kicking us in AFL.

• amy
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

AFLs not that different from gaelic football.

• 4 weeks ago

No , you have already forgotten the Ashes ?

• Rohan
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

So which team had the highest no of boundaries today ? Lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Is it any surprise?  While the creators of Australian culture like Israel Folau are shunned, the destroyers of Australian culture like Raelene Castle are celebrated.

• 4 weeks ago

Well tonight Australia just won the Rugby League 9s world Cup, England got knocked out in the semi's, they wouldn't even have gotten that far only Lebanon who beat England had the win taken off them as they fielded an ineligible player.

England had a good win over Australia in the rugby, it's amazing what a good Australian coach can do for a team

• Half Drawn Boy
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

The Rugby League World Cup 9s? Lol. Did anyone in Australia actually watch that? I thought you were making it up until I googled it.

• 4 weeks ago

They see everything upside down so they are definitely at a disadvantage.

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Payback for them knocking England out of their own World Cup in 2015????

• Lôn
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Yes....Wales played badly and were lucky to win. France shot themselves in the foot with at least 3 bad decisions.

• 4 weeks ago

lol we are good sports ..  and I don't give 2 hoots to be honest ..is just a game 

• 4 weeks ago

I'm Australian and I couldn't care less I'm not even sure what sport you are talking about but it doesn't matter as all sports are boring AF

• amy
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Lon not every state follows Rugby. Its Rugby or AFL/VFL. No both. One or the other depending on the state.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.