Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

Poll:What would make a man say "Please don't ever doubt my love for you." ?

And how would you feel if you were the recipient? 

Best Answer

I suppose that depends on the man... But generally speaking..? I'd assume, maybe he was worried that you may at some point doubt it. For whatever reason.

Personally, though..? My boyfriend is bipolar, and also has a lot of anxiety. And could go through phases, moods wise and anxiety wise, where he is NOT really able to show it that much. Like.. he just recently went through a very paranoid and depressive phase, for instance. (I stuck with him.) So.. I would definitely appreciate it, and understand it, if he said that! And.. I am, indeed, not doubting it. It's really just as simple as: physical disorders affect physical stuff. While mental disorders affect people's minds, and in turn their perceptions, behaviors, etc. So.. I don't blame him for any of it. I know he loves me. I know I love him. And he always returns. <3 :)

• But I would still be SO grateful, for the experience of having this beautiful person in my life, and loving him. For as long as it lasted! Which is why I'm committed to doing my best at this relationship, and I am NOT leaving him. :)

Talk to me, anyone can say anything in the end and leave

Free sex. Like he was trying to pull a fast one for his own benefit.