School Uniforms?

If you are a boy, is it ok to wear a girls uniform to school in the usa?

Best Answer

uh depends on the school. naturally, every school has different rules but its rare that american schools even have uniforms, and the schools that do are usually religious schools or private ones - in those cases i would say that a boy cant wear a girl’s uniform. again schools that dont fall under “religous/private” rarely use uniforms, so in that case it depends on what you wear. if it doesnt break the dress code you should be fine, however depending on what you wear you might get bullied

Most schools that require uniforms are religious (Christian) schools. So if, as a boy, you want to wear a girls uniform just tell them Jesus commanded you to do that. You will then find that they couldn't care less what Jesus commands if they don't like it. That will be your religious lesson for the day.

Yes, I find myself sexy when I do

• Lôn

Not unless you want to be beaten up.

why do you want to wear a girls uniform to school???