School Uniforms?

If you are a boy, is it ok to wear a girls uniform to school in the usa?

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

uh depends on the school. naturally, every school has different rules but its rare that american schools even have uniforms, and the schools that do are usually religious schools or private ones - in those cases i would say that a boy cant wear a girl’s uniform. again schools that dont fall under “religous/private” rarely use uniforms, so in that case it depends on what you wear. if it doesnt break the dress code you should be fine, however depending on what you wear you might get bullied

• fcas80

It depends on the uniform rules of the school, which are probably extremely specific.  

Outside of school you can do so.  I'm sure there are girls who would love to help you if you ask them nicely.

• 1 year ago

Most schools that require uniforms are religious (Christian) schools. So if, as a boy, you want to wear a girls uniform just tell them Jesus commanded you to do that. You will then find that they couldn't care less what Jesus commands if they don't like it. That will be your religious lesson for the day.

• 1 year ago

Yes, I find myself sexy when I do

• Lôn
    1 year ago

Not unless you want to be beaten up.

1 year ago

why do you want to wear a girls uniform to school???