Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 4 weeks ago

Is El Pollo Loco for old people?

Every time I've gone into El Pollo Loco, it's only old people who are eating/ordering from there. Why? I don't think it's for old people; are there any specific old people food that they might eat that's only on the El Pollo Loco menu? Like applesauce or something? Btw this happened to me at 3 diff El Pollo Locos so it's clearly not an isolated incident.

• Laurie

Most older people have no income and live on very limited budgets. Mexican food is cheap. THAT’S why they eat there.

You really should work on your ignorance, tendency to be judgmental, and mistaken beliefs about older people.

• Andrew S3 weeks agoReport

@Laurie Bit ironic you are calling someone else judgmental.

• D

there are old people in mine because I live in a small town where there are a lot of old people. could be the same for you

Not at all it is for people of all ages.

No, it's not only for old people.

no it is not just for old people.

I have been meaning to eat there. There's one right next to this other mexican restaurant I go to.

• Jake

A person can know many truths and can live a more loving and virtuous life by reciting the rosary carefully every day.

• chorle

I don't think Crazy Chicken is only for old people but Starbucks is the only other place with prices that high that young people seem to eat at regularly. I don't understand why I am not that crazy about their grill chicken but the same chicken tastes better to me in their burritos