Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 4 weeks ago

Is El Pollo Loco for old people?

Every time I've gone into El Pollo Loco, it's only old people who are eating/ordering from there. Why? I don't think it's for old people; are there any specific old people food that they might eat that's only on the El Pollo Loco menu? Like applesauce or something? Btw this happened to me at 3 diff El Pollo Locos so it's clearly not an isolated incident.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Laurie
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Most older people have no income and live on very limited budgets. Mexican food is cheap. THAT’S why they eat there.

You really should work on your ignorance, tendency to be judgmental, and mistaken beliefs about older people.

• Andrew S3 weeks agoReport

@Laurie Bit ironic you are calling someone else judgmental.

• D
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

there are old people in mine because I live in a small town where there are a lot of old people. could be the same for you

• 4 weeks ago

Not at all it is for people of all ages.

• 4 weeks ago

No, it's not only for old people.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

no it is not just for old people.

• 4 weeks ago

I have been meaning to eat there. There's one right next to this other mexican restaurant I go to.

• Jake
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

A person can know many truths and can live a more loving and virtuous life by reciting the rosary carefully every day.

• chorle
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I don't think Crazy Chicken is only for old people but Starbucks is the only other place with prices that high that young people seem to eat at regularly. I don't understand why I am not that crazy about their grill chicken but the same chicken tastes better to me in their burritos

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.