Is there a place where I can get my book put together that I wrote?

Like a place that I can go to where they can just make a book cover for me and print out the papers of my story then put together the book while also letting me choose the size I want the book to be so basically like every a author would do for there book accept for the publishing part I just wanna get the book made personally for myself because I can't do all the stuff required to make a book individually

• LAN

There are facebook groups for new authors to help each other polish their work.

So upload your book to https://www.createspace.com/ and print/order ONE copy for yourself. Then take the book down.

• Cogito

Until you've learned to spell and punctuate and construct a sentence, I'd suggest that you don't worry about this.

What you're doing is worrying about laying a restaurant table correctly when you've not yet learned to cook.

• Tina

Look up 'Print on demand services' and you will find plenty of people who will do that.

But first go through what you have written very carefully - in just the short paragraph you have written here you have 'accept' for 'except', 'there' for 'their' and 'wanna.' You will want to make sure your text is as free of mistakes as you can make it.

• Marli

Kinko's or any other printing shop.

• mokrie

google Vanity Press. They do that for a fee.

• Tavy

Google Bookbinders.

Google "publishers" so many options, you'll sh it out your left appendix.