Mercer asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

what happen if it rains during a college football game??

For my birthday this year my brother got tickets to see UGA Bull Dogs Football Team VS Kentucky so i got ponchos and im gonna wear my UGA bull dog onesie and i put life proof with a screen protector on my iphone 6S problem is that its suppose to rain which during the game but what i wanna know is this what happens if it rains during a football game does the game still continue??? do they play in the rain?? what happens if it rains???

Best Answer

They'll play in the rain unless there's lightening in the area. If that happens, they stop the game until it passes.

Unless there is the possibility of a lightning strike, or a torrential downpour, the game goes on. If either thing happens, they may pause the game until conditions get better.

If it rains they pass out 10 foot tall metal rods to everyone To hold straight up towards heaven . It’s to protect the football players since they continue playing.