I am looking for a good name for my business. What all things should i consider before choosing a name for my company?

• denise

Something short and punchy, that refers to your company / product, and is easy to remember.

Like ;-  # stuff!  for example.

• Erik

Just make sure it's not already taken, like McDonald's or IBM.

Milkshakes, it's almost hard to not "Dumb" you up, the question is an invitation to see you stupid, but I get it, I don't believe you thought it through regarding your question.

Look-it, I drive a truck for a living, well, my business is called "Dock Tours" as in Doctors, but Dock Tours are videos showing loading docks to drivers so they will know were and how to set there vehicle up for backing up a Tractor Trailer.

So if you're in the business of being clueless, call it "Oblivious" or "Oblivion"

• Erik
      3 weeks agoReport

Damn, what a dick. And there's an h in "where", Einstein.

One that makes no sense at all and has nothing to do with the product. This makes u sue proof. 

• Well, It's been said that all successful internet businesses have two O's in the title. Google, Goop, Facebook, Yahoo, Microsoft, Nootflix, Yootube, Oople...

Make it short (easy to remember), unique, familiar sounding.

you should atleast focus on how much will you earn before giving a name or publishing your bussiness. xD thats all!