Hodaka asked in TravelAsia PacificJapan · 3 weeks ago

is tokyo a scary city?

1 week ago

I think so. Especially at night. Japanese are often Drinking after the office hour. They sleep on the ground of narrow street, make noises, and the worst when they get on the train.

• 1 week ago

I think so. Because, when I go to Tokyo and used train, some people stole someone's bag and someone did suicide like fall train road. Also, many guys molest women. it happens a lot. I am country girl so; I can't understand why they do. I know there are really difficult society. but, I still can't understand.

Not at all. Only the seedy red light district.

• Stan

I have never been.

No it's a lovely city. The Ginza shopping area is a shopper's paradise. And there are lots of entertainment (e.g., restaurants, bars, theaters) there as well. And Tokyo is easy to get around by using their subway, which by the way is also marked in English.

If you don't know the local language, any city will be scary.

No, Tokyo is not a scary city

Tokyo like all of Japan, is generally a safe place for visitors. The crime rate in Tokyo is less.

Thanks

A&K Casino

• I've never been, but I'm sure, like most other cities, it has sections which are best avoided.

Only when the giant spiders come out to feed.