Blue asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

i think im becoming suicidal?

my mental health is falling apart

• Aiden
    Best Answer

Suicide helpline will help, if you can wait long enough. They're very busy.

116 123

If you feel like you can refrain from killing yourself within the next week I seriously recommend seeing a therapist. If you go to the doctors, they can refer you to one. If the doctor believes your case to be serious, then it may even be free.

Or you can pay for one which, although can be expensive, is 100% worth the money. Therapists and psychologists are absolute life savers. Literally in your case it seems. But even if it turns out that you aren't going to kill yourself, I still recommend you go and see one. Hell even if you don't have any problems, see a therapist. They're incredibly beneficial to your mental health.

But all I can tell you is that you shouldn't do it. There's too much you haven't experienced. You've suffered, so what? It's just a minor setback in getting what you really want out of life. You can do better. You're worth more than you think and you're much more important than you think.

Just take things easy and move forward without a care in the world.

• Aiden
      1 month agoReport

Good good. I've found out it's best to be honest with your therapists and tell them even the little things that you don't think even matter. Like your passing thoughts and things like that. They help clear your thoughts out and they'll help you find out why you're thinking that in the first place.

I find sexual intercourse is a natural remedy for that.

do not do that, brother..  don't...

You are not alone but I know it feels that way. I spent most of my life going in and out of those feelings. I do take an anti-depressant but the best thing I did was change my life. I asked for direction and I got it. You should be able to tell your therapist anything. They probably cannot prescribe meds for you. If you think they may help, you should see a psychiatrist or a PA to a psychiatrist. You can get stabilized, talk and then do maintenance medication only. One day, you may need no medications. Don't give up. I can't tell you how many times within two days of wanting to be dead I was so glad I was alive.

If that's how you feel you must see your Doctor so just take care, my friend.

go to the doctor get some antidepressants

do u have close friend or someone who cares about u u can talk to or hang out with?

u should see a therapist or get counseling about this.