Dirac
Lv 4
Dirac asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 4 weeks ago

Do you think the "Physicist" in the question about CO2 retaining heat is completely imaginary?

The plot shown in the question is little more than a plot of light ("quantum waves"!!) travel time and has nothing whatsoever to with "retaining heat", wouldn't an actual physicist know this?

Update:

A real physicist would also know that the greenhouse effect would still work even if the speed of light was infinite.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I think you're a retarded foreigner

• Dirac
      Lv 4
      3 weeks agoReport

I may be a foreigner, it would depend on what country you're in.

• 4 weeks ago

Yea, you're right armchair hero- physicists know nothing!!! All bow down to armchair hero....

• Daro
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

All fake "Dirac" physicists are imaginary. Mostly just copy n paste jobs. The only real Dirac is dead, and would really like to come back and haunt the idiots who are disgracing his name.

• Daro
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Dont care. Hitlery sold our uranium resources to Putin (thru intermediary) for over 40 million $$$. Not one complaint about that. Whutzat have to do with Pruitts call for open research? Thats what science is all about. PROVING your fony theories.

• 4 weeks ago

Where are the real physicists?

Where is the Catastrophic Global Warming?

Why is the Northern Hemisphere dealing with abnormal early cold, snow, crop losses and the Southern Hemisphere having a cold, wet, snowy Spring?

• Dirac
      Lv 4
      3 weeks agoReport

Daro, I'm just playing on the stupidity of Solar Wind's questions--he's always telling us that global warming has arrived because winter has come early to some part of the world. You must have been too drunk or stoned to notice.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

i think AGW is real , and you oil and coal lobbyists will die too .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.