Are there any songs that use the chords C-D-F in that order repetitively?

I just played some dope @ss song on the uke that kind of sounds like it could be a punk song or something. But anyways it just sounds way too simple to not have been written before. Any help would be deeply appreciated. 

• Best Answer

I'm sure there are multiple songs that use that chord progression, but I don't think that's the point. Make your song personal and unique to you through style and lyricism, and don't worry about being unoriginal. If you worry about copying someone's riff or chord progression, you will only become increasingly paranoid and discouraged. For example; Axis of Awesome actually does a medley of songs all performed with the same four chords. Does that make all of these prolific artists copycats? No. Don't worry about copying chords or melodies and just have fun. Your style will emerge with time and practice.

• I think I would need more information other that 3 chords to identify it. I wish I could tell you, but there's a lot of music out there. Keep destroying those tunes, and I wish you luck.