Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 4 weeks ago

Is insulting women a good defense for trump breaking the laws?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

yes, That is a fantastical defense

Source(s): Bill Clinton
  • 4 weeks ago

insulting women is always the answer

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You idiots on the left are pathetic. You vermin love to claim Trump breaks the law, commits crimes....and yet you've not stated a single law Trump has broken, just some vague BS generalization and you do it because you're not actually educated or informed....

..you're someone who understands nothing more than a 10 word demonrat talking point on a CNN ticker, and then you come back and regurgitate it.

See when I claim that hillary has broken the law? I'll say something like she purged 33K emails housed on an already highly illegal home-brew server. Why did she do that? So that those emails were not automatically collected in a state dept archive.

She wanted the ability to purge them with no back ups.

Next I'll say something like she had her aides literally take hammers to FBI subpoenaed hard drives. Used bleachbit to scrub data so it couldn't be recovered, sold 20% of our nuclear uranium mining rights to Russia, etc.

You vermin exist on the basis of DEEMING your claims correct. Your basis of evidence and substantiation? You just decide it's so. That's it.

• 4 weeks ago

A guy in Canada was trialed for 'hate speech against women' last year. Look it up.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Are you talking about crazy Pelosi?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.