Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 3 weeks ago

So many men especially black men seem so effeminate and woman-haters these days?

They don't respect women. They don't defend us. They don't stand for us to sit. They don't defend a woman who is being verbally or physically attacked by a crazy person on public transportation or if they overhear the neighbor loudly beating his wife.

Instead they watch, move aside, and even film and post it online.

Then they make posts on the internet about how women need to pursue men, need to earn as much as or more than him to be worthy of his romantic interest. These dudes fawn over famous women, praising her wealth.

And so many men are sodomites in public. I pretty much expect most men I see in public or have any interaction with are either openly effeminate and/or homo, or secretly crossdress/sodomize behind their woman's back/in private. 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best Answer

not all of them are like that

• John P
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I rather think that you have got hold of the wrong meaning for the word "effeminate". Look it up in a dictionary.

• 3 weeks ago

Get a life and stop being a failure, loser. That post isn't clever or funny.

AsshoIe.

• 3 weeks ago

Do you do realize blacks still have higher levels of religiousness, racial consciousness and masculinity in their communities because they are largely outside of the influence of Hollywood/media culture? The elites haven't been able to push an agenda on them as much, yet, and whites should learn from this.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.