What's the main reason you voted for Trump? ?

While I like almost all of his policies, the main reason I voted for him was for the entertainment I knew he'd bring, and I was not disappointed! Will definitely vote for him again in 2020! I want 4 more years of this! #KAG

• nanu

I like guys with short dic s

boys,,here is a democrat, a sheep in sheeps clothing,you boys might examine with a jewelers eye some other event education venue outside of internet land,,like a couple history books.which your schools do not think worthwhile these days

I didn't vote for him.  But then, I didn't vote for Hillary either.  They were both corrupt shmucks that I didn't want anywhere near the White House.  I live in a non-swing state so even though I myself am an independent and a swing voter, my vote has zero effect on the presidential race.  So I voted for Gary Johnson in the interest of supporting a third party. 

In 2020, I would LOVE to vote against Trump.  But the Democrats seem to be on the path to elect someone even worse for the country than Trump in Elizabeth Warren.  I won't vote for Warren.  Period.  I *MIGHT* even hold my nose and vote for Trump if she's on the ballot...though again, I'm not in a swing state so my vote doesn't really matter.

Please Democrats.  Don't re-elect Trump by nominating Warren!  There are people like me in actual swing states who WANT to vote against Trump, but won't accept a nutter like Warren.  Biden's falling, so nominate Buttigieg or Klobuchar.  Those two aren't great, but they're not lunatics.  And that's what we want.  Non-lunatics.

• roberto
      1 week agoReport

you independants,carefully examining all issues from all sides,on voting day,,you slither into the polling stations drenched in sweat and pallor,invariably pulling the lever for the democrat cuck,johnson has no idea what.which nation make up the m- east,gary the dopeheadyou boys are smart as lint

I would have voted for a pile of $hit over Hillary. 

• Verulam
      4 weeks agoReport

And this is why what happened, happened.

He destroyed his political opponents and made fools of the press.

• Erik
      4 weeks agoReport

No, he's made a fool of himself, over and over

• audrey

Go Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• If this is serious, I'm really sad that you think the future of the American government is a joke. Have some empathy for those actually affected by his policies and maybe you wont think its so funny anymore.

• 晟翔1 month agoReport

You mean the people who's annual wages have gone up because of Trump? Or the people who have received tax breaks? Americans have benefited under Trump. Maybe foreigners will be affected by him more, but his duty is to look out for the interests of Americans, not foreigners. And he has done that well

• In

I voted for the third party candidate and probably will this next time too.

I voted for him because his gorgeous orange face arouses me.

He's the greatest hope for our country. Donald J. Trump is the smartest man who ever lived. He became president and a billionaire.