me asked in TravelAsia PacificJapan · 9 months ago

How do I do chotei rikon divorce in Osaka?

Me and my wife want to divorce but I don't trust what she tells me and suspect she is trying to use my lack of Japanese to screw me over.

1 Answer

  • 9 months ago

    Just get an application for chotei divorce. You can get it online on the following site by clicking "夫婦関係調停申立書". Another link is that for an example of filling.

    You fill the document and send it to a local family court. Then you can start.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.