Who is this joe?

My 15 year old son keeps on referencing this joe character. Is he some kind of rapper or a drug dealer?

Joe Budden is a retired rapper who does a few different podcasts on YouTube and tends to be critical of artists music. He gets upset easily and yells at his co-hosts often.

Fat Joe or Joey Crack is a Puerto Rican-American rapper from the Bronx, NY. He is from a group called terror squad and is also an ex drug dealer. His solo projects are pretty good as well. But I’m biased because I’m from the same hood as him.

Joe Gatto is a character on Impractical Jokers. He’s a bloated douchey Italian guy who likes watching his friends get uncomfortable and gives no care about life.

Joe Mama or Yo Mama is just a funny thing kids say. Maybe your mother is acting a certain way towards him and he’s trying to tell you something.

Dang Joe, you serious?

I mean really Joe, you seriously put that out there?

It's just a "figure of speech" Milkshakes

• blank

I would ask him. There are various things it could mean.

There is a Rapper named Joe Budden that could be what he means

It could mean almost anything so he may be referring to the Rapper above or almost anything else.

have you asked him? does he possibly say joe MAMA