If global warming deniers hate giving up their SUVs so much, why are they so willing to give up their homes when the sea level rises?

I do not know about Obama or Hillary, but Al Gores "seaside" home is on the top of a high bluff. And, politicians aren't the authority anyways. Scientists are the authority.

Best Answer

Sea levels have already risen and it's the low lying Islands in the Pacific, that have flooded and the Islanders have had to move elsewhere. There is no point trying to reason with people on Yahoo, they are of the 'head buried in the sand' ilk & won't know Climate change, till it either burns their house down, floods their Amazon Depot or a Tornado whips through their Mall.

• Daro
      4 weeks agoReport

Sure is. Just "choose" the closest retard to yourself. How fast did Tuvalu go down btw? Shud be totally under water by now according to AGW alarmist "predictions"

Take a glass & fill it with ice. Then fill it with water. Let the ice melt. What happens? Did the glass overflow? The sea level will not rise.

• Mike

And Scientist can be wrong

• Daro
      4 weeks agoReport

Idiot Jimbob doesnt "think" at all. Just regurgitates goofy Maddow vomit, & calls it "science". Make him tell you about his "Greenland conspiracy theory". I had to copy it to show as many people as possible.

You worked so hard to get to level 7, then the power to move questions because you can't refute the true science is eliminated and now you resort to "Stupid, stupid questions".

My, how I am enjoying your downfall!!

• Climate Realist
      1 month agoReport

You must have me confused with Yahoo Joker and his socks. I never moved questions. I cheered when Yahoo disabled that ability.

Primarily because tax and insurance payers pick up the cost of them leaving once the home is smited.

• mokrie

If the seas are going to rise how come all the global warming believers are BUYING ocean side homes. Obama just paid 15 million for his ocean side mansion. Hillary has one also. And if the ocean was going to rise NO bank would give loans for ocean front homes. They won't loan on a risky property.

• zeno

If global warming exists why are liberals like

Obama flying all around the world in private

Jews dumping tons of pollution everywhere

While attacking working people driving a less

Toxic vehicle to work and back? Oh and the

Lying weasels never attack drag racing that

Causes more pollution than a SUV. Right

Dim wit lying socialist democrat?

• humpty

More troll dung of deficient intellectual quality. Be careful, folks, if you step in it you can never get it off.

Al Gore, Barack Obama, and the Clintons all have seacoast mansions to go along with their private jets and limousines. They are fully aware AGW is a scam.

Well if you haven't heard.....The Big 3 are going to discontinue most regular sized cars soon and make mostly trucks/SUVs. So maybe you should ask them