Raúl asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 month ago

Was Hitler actually bad?

38 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

He massacred Jews, Autistics, Jehovah's witnesses, Africans, Romani's (gypsy's) and slavs. I'd say he was pretty evil

• 4 weeks ago

I mean he only killed millions of jews, I see black people from da hood kill thousands EVERY day, lel.

• Joe
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

From Da Hood ??   Evan you're an idiot.

• Nope he was a great man

• John P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

In the 1930s Hitler did "make Germany great again". But by the time he committed suicide in 1945 Germany was in ruins, depending on aid from Britain and the USA.

And then there is the question of the murders of all those Jews and other "undesirables" and "subhumans".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Put all the evil people on planet earth together and formed into one person that would be Adolf hitler

• Nick
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I can’t believe a moron like yourself would ask such an asinine question like this. Read up on what Hitler did and you’ll see that he was indeed VERY bad.

• 1 month ago

Well i believe so cause that stache WAS TERRIBLE ;-; It wAs ScArY

• 1 month ago

"There are always three sides to every story: your side, the other side, and the truth" - Anonymous.

History records that Hitler exterminated 6 million Jews, and from this an axiom has been created to associate the name Hitler with the essence of evil.

The truth is that there are numerous documented examples that show such accusations against him were outright lies based on propaganda. The accusation that he murdered 6 million Jews months after becoming Chancellor, was already 18 years in the public realm.

The claims that he started the war are lies, also. The Zionists declared war on him in 1933 and Britain declared war on him in 1939. He tried to avoid the war before it started and after he was dragged into it.

According to historical accounts, the invasion of Poland was what started the war - but what the accounts don't tell is that Hitler was provoked into attacking Poland by a warmonger named Edward Rydz-Smigly who rose up in the ranks to become what was referred to as "a dictatorship without a dictator". He ascended to power after the death of Jozef Pilsudski, Poland's head of state.

Hitler and Pilsudski got along well and conducted negotiations over Danzig and the Polish Corridor until  Pilsudski's death in 1935. When Rydz-Smigly took over, he started his expansion program and threatened Lithuania into compliance, then took advantage of the Sudetenland Crisis to demand a portion of Zaolzie and some other smaller areas from Czechoslovakia who was too powerless to stop them. 

Edward Rydz-Smigly was eager to start a conflict with Germany which Britain took advantage of when they made their empty promise to Poland to get them to stop negotiating with Hitler - to provoke an attack. When Britain reneged on their agreement to help Poland it left Poland high and dry.

One of the reasons Britain never honored their part of the agreement was that they didn't have the military strength to engage Germany in a war. They wouldn't have the military strength for another 8 months. In the meantime, Hitler's attack on Poland gave them justification to declare war on Germany and make it look like Germany's fault.

• Aquarius 1011
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

Regarding the original response, good, I agree - One of those who can think for themselves.

• zeno
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

To lying democrats he was marvelous like

Castro and Stalin and all the rest of the

Barbarian tyrants who kill their own people

While living in a mansion like a liberal in

Hollywood like al gore and Pelosi and

The rest of the swamp.

• Tina
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Still gibberish. You are not talking to a 'Liberal' or to an American come to that. Certainly not to anyone who worships dictators or Kings. In fact you were supposed to be answering a question about Hitler, not talking about US politics at all.
      And who looks down on sheep?

• Bill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

To say he wasn't, you'd need a really weird definition of bad.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.