Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 month ago

What’s a normal amount of chicken nuggets to eat?

At work my co-workers and I had a random eating competition of McDonald’s chicken nuggets.  I was able to eat 51 and still didn’t win. I felt like I ate way more than I’d ever though I could’ve and still lost to multiple people.  Should I commit suicide?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

of course you llost only being able to eat 51 chicken nuggets. the average chicken nugget tolerance is somehwere around 211. you should definitely ommit suiicde nerd.

• 1 month agoReport

Thank you,  suicide is commence later on today

• David
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

As many nuggets as a chicken has, zero.

• 1 month ago

20's with some fries now u got me wanting some

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You see the NSD (National Sustenance department) recommended that you eat 0.7 chicken nuggets per 5kg of body mass (not including muscle density). But the total amount is to by increased by 1 eighth  of a chicken nugget per foot in height. But is to be divided by half of your current age.

So a 12 year old, who is exactly six foot and weighs 20kg would require 10.333 chicken nuggets to sustain a healthy average body weight.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

If I'm really hungry, I get a 20 pack and feel pretty bloated after that

• 1 month ago

about 57. 82 if you're feeling hungry.

• 1 month ago

no, please don't. 51 is already impressive, any more would be weird.

• 1 month ago

Do not commit suicide! That is never the right option. However, you are correct, you are indeed a weakling. If you don't eat McDonald's everyday, you'll never reach success in your life.

• 1 month ago

Yes lmao that's a noob amount of nugs to eat scrub

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.