Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 3 weeks ago

Do you think Bad Santa was one of the Dumbest inappropriate movies made in the 2000s? ?

Like through out most of the movie he was mean to that kid, and such an ashole to the public. And a Bad Example to his Job. On top of that the kid seemed ignorant himself. What point are they trying to show these kids? To think of their next Christmas believing Santa as a Dirty Alcoholic Hard head instead of a Friendly caring Mighty? This would be just like making a movie about God being a Devil. Kinda stupid if you ask me

• Mark

So it lived up to the title, right? BAD Santa. Even though I never saw it, I'm still amazed people don't realise that the nihilistic qualities are addressed/pre-warned right there in the title.

• Adam D

I haven't seen it, but I'm aware of the film and its content.  Dumb?  Probably.  Inappropriate?  It was R rated, so no, nothing happened in the film that I'm aware of that would be inappropriate for the intended audience.

They weren't trying to show kids anything.  They were trying to make adult comedy film fans laugh.

That movie had no redeeming qualities. 

I wish I had never watched it.

The movie stunk but it wasn't marketed to kids. It was rated R.